The Services: How I Can Help
I work gently with expectant and new moms to ease them out of the darkness and worry so that they can begin to delight in their baby and embrace their Motherhood journey.
I support experienced moms as they manage the emotional challenges that can arise as children reach developmental milestones.
Through traditional psychotherapy and CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy)
- Provide therapeutic assessment and care
- Explore firmly held expectations and beliefs around the role of motherhood
- Promote the healthy development of the mother/baby relationship
- Discover each mom’s inherent strengths and nurture confidence
- Use mindfulness techniques to help ease fears and worries
- Offer referrals if needed